Dova is currently recruiting an in-house Contract Recruiter to join our team in Durham, NC for the time period of January through April, 2018. In the role of Contract Recruiter, you will lead our recruiting efforts as we significantly staff up our Dova team in preparation of FDA approval.
To be successful in this role, you must be efficient, proactive and highly organized.
• Full life-cycle recruiting on a national level of high level candidates in the biotech/pharma space, to include partnering with hiring managers on creating job descriptions, posting and managing those jobs, prescreening candidates, scheduling interviews, candidate follow-up and close out
• Managing the background check process
• Support with onboarding process
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• At least 3 years of recruiting experience
• Biotech/Pharmaceutical recruiting experience is preferred
• Experience with ADP’s ATS is a plus
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Attention to detail with
• Ability to spend at least 50% of time in office