Dova is currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to provide primary support to the leadership team in Durham, NC.
To be successful in this role, you must be an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats. You will have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. It is important that you are well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of leading and supporting an office comprised of equally energetic people.
- Maintain Executives’ schedules and calendars, including scheduling meetings on their behalf.
- Maintain spreadsheets, databases and department files, including those of a confidential nature.
- Assist in managing travel arrangements
- Coordinate, collect, and disseminate materials for in-person or telephonic board meetings or committee meetings.
- Assist with finalizing materials and PowerPoint presentations from rough drafts which may often include technical terminology and statistical data, including charts and graphs.
- Manage company and attendee registration for investor relations related conferences and meetings, including travel arrangements and meeting coordination as requested.
- Schedule business calls, conference calls, and WebEx meetings globally.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events (i.e. , give-back days, holiday party, etc.) and provide meeting materials to the attendees.
- Independently prepare purchase order requests and expense reports, track expenses and reconcile differences.
- Manage and process business contracts/agreements (ie: Master Services Agreements, Standard Services Agreements, Consultant Agreements, NDA’s, Statement of Works, Quotes, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years related experience of administrative support, preferably in a pharmaceutical company setting.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical business, medical terminology, and financial/business terminology and ability to create.
- Superior proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and in particular Power Point) and ability to review and edit substantive materials.
- Must have strong writing and communication skills, high level of attention to detail and the ability to interact confidently with executives, board members and employees at all levels.
- Possess strong professional acumen when interacting with customers and employees.
- Demonstrated history of high integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to prioritize time sensitive assignments.
- Must be able to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment that often requires commitment of more than 40 hours a week while maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Self-motivated, strong decision-making skills, detail oriented, takes initiative and has the ability to work independently without close supervision and with all levels of management.
Why Join Us?
With a deeply skilled management team directing our day-to-day wins, and a Board with a stellar track record, we’re ready to take on the world’s diseases, ailments and adversity. Our people believe they have the power to make a positive impact in others’ lives because that’s exactly what we do here. If you’re seeking a career that taps into your talents in a way that makes the world a better, healthier place, we just may have a job for you.
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. At our Durham office, we provide a sleek and high-tech work environment with glass walls and adjustable desks. All employees are issued laptops, have access to a stocked kitchen, and are included in Free Lunch Fridays! We also offer a competitive benefits package, to support the health and happiness of our staff.