Dova is currently recruiting a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join our team in Durham, NC. In this role, you will be responsible for the consolidation and preparation of internal/external financial reports, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials, and provide ad hoc analysis for the organization.
To be successful in this role, you must have a genuine interest in all aspects of pharmaceutical development and commercialization. This role has the tremendous honor and responsibility of liaising with every function of the company. You must have a strong attention to detail and have a successful track record of meeting deadlines.
• Lead the periodic business planning cycle processes and ensure forecasts are linked to strategic and operational plans. Ensure submissions are supported by specific initiatives and all deadlines are met.
• Lead the monthly management reporting process including developing standard reports and Leadership team presentations. Provide monthly variance analysis, identifying the business drivers behind variances and provide forward-looking comments.
• Proactively identify, analyze and present financial reporting and analysis in an accurate and timely manner to functional leaders. Serve as a true financial business partner across the functions by developing and maintaining a complete understanding of the operation and providing strong financial insight and acumen.
• Drive ongoing financial planning & reporting tools, systems, and process improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) and at least 5+ years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills required.
• Proven finance professional with strong quantitative and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the organization, especially to groups of people without a financial background.
• Self-starter with a commitment to integrity, quality and excellence and uphold the highest professional standards, including a strong ownership for personal results.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that often requires commitment of more than 40 hours a week.
• Prior pharmaceutical financial planning and analysis preferred.
• Knowledgeable of Gross to Net a plus.
Why Join Us?
With a deeply skilled management team directing our day-to-day wins, and a Board with a stellar track record, we’re ready to take on the world’s diseases, ailments and adversity. Our people believe they have the power to make a positive impact in others’ lives because that’s exactly what we do here. If you’re seeking a career that taps into your talents in a way that makes the world a better, healthier place, we just may have a job for you.
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. At our Durham office, we provide a sleek and high-tech work environment. All employees are issued laptops, have access to a stocked kitchen, and are included in Free Lunch Fridays! We also offer a competitive benefits package, to support the health and happiness of our staff.