Igniting Your Passion & Potential
Dova Is Building A Team…
NOTICE TO CANDIDATES: RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT
PLEASE BE AWARE OF QUESTIONABLE JOB OFFERS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON THE DOVA PHARMACEUTICALS CAREERS WEBSITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH AN ESTABLISHED RECRUITING FIRM IN THE DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA AREA.
Dova has been made aware of unauthorized career opportunities offered by individuals posing as representatives for prominent companies, including Dova. The fictitious jobs are advertised on employment-search websites or may be offered to candidates that have posted their resumes on job search websites. As part of these phishing scams, prospective employees may be asked to share their personal and financial information, provide copies of their government-issued identification, send bank account information for direct deposit purposes, and/or sign an “employment agreement” setting forth various job details. Please note that these unauthorized individuals may change their methods to others than as detailed above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- Dova has a formal application process that will always include at least one in-person interview with a Dova representative at our physical offices. Dova will never request an interview via Google Hangout or via text messaging.
- Dova will never request money for the opportunity to apply at or work for Dova and we will not mail you a check for supplies in anticipation of your work.
- Dova does not require completion of tax forms, bank account or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
- Dova does not send emails from addresses ending in @gmail, @yahoo, or other platforms offering free accounts.
- If you are unsure if a message is from Dova, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe you have been the victim of a crime related to one of these scams, please report the matter to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center for an investigation (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) (www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov). If you have received a phishing email from an individual using a gmail or similar e-mail address, please report the phishing email to the email provider in accordance with the email provider’s procedures.