At Dova, we strive to advance healthcare and to improve patient outcomes. We consider every educational grant request and sponsorship opportunity we receive.
While we make every effort to review these applications in a timely manner, we ask that requests be submitted at least 60 days before the program date to allow sufficient time for review and processing. So please plan accordingly. And before we get to the submission form, please review the following criteria to make sure your submission is in line with our additional application guidelines
The following types of entities may be eligible to receive a sponsorship:
- Academic Institutions
- Professional Associations
- Patient Advocacy Organizations
- Medical Societies
- Third-party Meeting Organizers
Sponsorships are not:
- provided with the intent to induce, reward, or influence the purchasing, prescribing, formulary placement, or use of Dova products;
- for support of entertainment, social events, or any activity prohibited by the PhRMA Code;
- for support of political organizations or lobbying activities;
- for support of an organization’s general operational, ordinary overhead costs, or routine business expenses
Also note that while we receive many submissions, as an emerging company with finite resources, we are limited in the number of grant submission we can fund.
For questions or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Grants: Application Submission
Dova works hard to make the submission process for our grants a simple and straightforward experience. In order to have your submission considered, you’ll need to fully complete the form fields below and acknowledge our terms and conditions.
Note that we’ll be also asking you to upload the following documents, so please have these handy before beginning the application process. Once you begin, you will not be able to save your progress.
- The organization’s W-9
- Available documentation regarding the event and sponsorship opportunity, including flyers, posters or advertisements about the sponsorship opportunity
- A budget (for sponsorship opportunities exceeding $5000)
Finally, please understand that submission of this form and supporting documentation does not guarantee support. All applications must be submitted no less than 30 days before the date of the program/event. OK, now let’s get started…