Dova is currently recruiting a Manager, Sales Training to join our team in Durham, NC, reporting to our Director, Sales Training. In the role of Manager, Sales Training, you will be responsible for the delivery of training to enhance the disease state product knowledge of the sales force.
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who has a strong desire to build the capabilities of others, so they can perform at their best. You must be willing to work through strategic stakeholders to achieve your business objectives. A strong desire to influence and lead across the organization is essential.
- Work closely with the training director to develop innovative ways to deliver training.
- Incorporate the use of technology and social media into the training platform (e.g. Rehearsal & Brain Shark)
- Execute field rides to gain insights into the current selling capabilities of the sales force and identify areas of opportunities.
- Manage content on the LMS and the content exchange with co-promotes.
- Build out Foundations and Sustainment training for the different selling teams. Content should stretch the existing capabilities of new hires. The content would include, Hospital, C-Suite, HUB and SP training.
- Train new hires as they join the organization. Create innovative ways to deliver field-based training. Create learning pods utilizing available technology and social media platforms.
- Responsible for the on-going management and refresh of the CLD training curriculum.
- Create and develop capability building workshops for existing sales force. Workshop must be developed to build coaching and selling capabilities. Workshops developed with the flexibility for Regional execution.
- Initiate and implement on-going sustainment curriculum for the sales organization which requires organizational collaboration, content and vendor identification and selection. Build out a formalized foundations curriculum in partnership with Sales and HR.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred (Business and/or Education).
- 3 – 5 years of Marketing experience desired.
- Hospital sales experience preferred.
- Specialty Pharmacy and HUB Experience desired.
- Ability to successfully build strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility and capacity to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate virtual and live training events.
- Previous history of curriculum development and working knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Ability to travel (up to 40%; domestic and international).
Why Join Us?
With a deeply skilled management team directing our day-to-day wins, and a Board with a stellar track record, we’re ready to take on the world’s diseases, ailments and adversity. Our people believe they have the power to make a positive impact in others’ lives because that’s exactly what we do here. If you’re seeking a career that taps into your talents in a way that makes the world a better, healthier place, we just may have a job for you.
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. At our Durham office, we provide a sleek and high-tech work environment with glass walls and adjustable desks. All employees are issued laptops, have access to a stocked kitchen, and are included in Free Lunch Fridays! We also offer a competitive benefits package, to support the health and happiness of our staff.