At Dova, we strive for advancing healthcare and improving patient outcomes. We consider every educational grant request and sponsorship opportunity we receive.
While we make every effort to review these applications in a timely manner, we ask that requests be submitted within 60 days of the program date to allow sufficient time for review and processing. So please plan accordingly. And before we get to the submission form, please review the following criteria to make sure your submission is in line with our additional application guidelines.
The following types of entities may be eligible to receive a sponsorship:
- Academic Institutions
- Professional Associations
- Patient Advocacy Organizations
- Medical Societies
- Third-party Meeting Organizers
Sponsorships are not:
- provided with the intent to induce, reward, or influence the purchasing, prescribing, formulary placement, or use of Dova products;
- for support of entertainment, social events, or any activity prohibited by the PhRMA Code;
- for support of political organizations or lobbying activities;
- for support of an organization’s general operational, ordinary overhead costs, or routine business expenses
Also note that while we receive many submissions, as an emerging company with finite resources, we are limited in the number of grant submission we can fund.
For questions or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com.