For Colorado Prescribers
Information for Colorado Prescribers of Prescription Drugs Provided Pursuant to Colorado House Bill 19-1131
- SHARING WITH COLORADO PRESCRIBERS
- PRICING AND GENERIC EQUIVALENT INFORMATION
- IN CONNECTION WITH PRESCRIPTION DRUG MARKETING
Pursuant to Colorado House Bill 19-1131 (and codified in Colorado Revised Statutes 12-42.5-308 and 12-280-308), the following information is being shared with Colorado prescribers (as defined by Colorado HB 19-1131) in connection with prescription drug marketing activities.
- Prescription Drug Name: DOPTELET® (avatrombopag)
- Manufacturer Name: AkaRx, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dova Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Wholesale Acquisition Cost (WAC) of DOPTELET® (avatrombopag): $326.40 (tablet)*
- Generic Prescription Drugs from the same therapeutic class (as defined by HB 19-1131): None
* IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WAC based on current price as of June 15, 2020.
- The WAC listed does not necessarily reflect price per dosage, price per course of treatment or the cost effectiveness.
- Please refer to the product’s FDA-approved label and indication for further information.
For more information about DOPTELET®, please visit: www.doptelethcp.com