At Dova Pharmaceuticals, we use social media as part of our commitment to transparency and to support and connect with patients, healthcare professionals, advocates, and other stakeholders. Our goal is to be accurate and authentic and to share information that’s important to you. The content we post is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
We encourage you to interact by following us and discussing relevant topics. However, Dova expects that followers and interactions will be respectful of others. Please read through our Social Media Community Guidelines and check back from time to time because they may change.
- Dova cannot engage in discussions regarding medical advice, discussion about Dova products, non-Dova products, treatments or trials due to the highly regulated industry we operate within.
- Dova may occasionally share links to third-party sites, but we do not endorse and are not responsible for content from those websites. Retweeting from Dova does not imply endorsement.
- Dova does not verify, represent or endorse any opinions expressed by third-party organizations or individuals posting content to our social properties, and any content posted by anyone other than Dova is the responsibility of the submitter and not Dova.
- Dova social media pages are neither designed nor intended to share and record information on possible adverse events to a Dova medication, however Dova is required to process and report this information to the appropriate regulatory authorities if you do choose to report.
Possible Adverse Event/Safety Problem with a Dova Product?
If you believe you may have experienced an adverse event or other safety problem with a Dova product, please contact your doctor and call Dova Medical Information at (844) 506-DOVA (3682). In order to better understand your experience, Dova may follow-up with you to gather more information. Except for regulatory reporting obligations, all information shared with Dova will be kept confidential. You may also report your experience directly to the FDA by visiting www.FDA.gov/medwatch or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
If you are participating in a Dova-sponsored clinical trial and believe you have experienced an adverse event or other safety-related problem, please consult with your personal physician and/or study-site healthcare professional immediately.
Possible Adverse Event/Safety Problem with a non-Dova Product?
If you believe you may have experienced an adverse event or other safety problem with a product that is not manufactured by Dova, please contact your doctor, the product manufacturer, and/or the FDA by visiting www.FDA.gov/medwatch or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
Dova will not be able to reply to all tweets, replies or comments. Additionally, we cannot address and may delete comments that are:
- Profane, defamatory, libelous and offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links)
- Misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive
- Disparaging or threatening about others
- About specific products or treatment options
- Disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature
- Proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, Dova or any other person or company
- Related to current or future litigation in which Dova is involved
- Containing links, including those to videos, not owned by Dova
- Sharing personal information about you and any connection to Dova
- Discussing ongoing clinical studies, including trial design and protocols, enrollment, efficacy, safety, potential adverse events, side effects or related information.
By posting, you are promising that your post complies with these Social Media Community Guidelines. Users who violate these terms may be blocked. Please also be aware that when you publicly comment to Dova on social media, you give us the right to use your ideas, your name/handle or posts in any way including the media, so do not post anything private or confidential.
Dova reserves the right to delete any of our social media platforms and its contents at any time. While these Social Media Community Guidelines cover the most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. We may take actions not outlined in these Social Media Community Guidelines, as deemed necessary and appropriate.